What if I told you that you weren’t allowed to eat or drink except once a week? Even if you wanted to drink some water, what if I told you that you would have to walk 5 miles one way. Imagine even carrying more than one gallon of water for 10 miles? What if you had no shoes to walk that desert ground covered with thorns with the risk of snakes that might be under a rock and what if you were 5 years old and had to go alone because your mother was busy with finding food for the day and you father had abandoned you? Please, help us provide food and basic health care to the Pokot tribe by supporting this event. For every $5 donated you can help feed a child for a month. Could ya? Would ya? Can you?
Please join us on June 29, 2019 for a 5k/Kiddie Dash, fun, music, food, COLOR and just a good time as we go the distance with the children in Kenya for food, water, and education!
- Schedule Race day registration/check in starts at 8:30 AM; the 5K starts at 9:00 AM followed by the Kiddie Dash at 9:30 AM
- Race Shirts Race shirts guaranteed to those who want one if registered by June 23rd!
- Family/Group Discount Register as a group of 4 or more and each receive $5 off!
- Team Challenge Gather your friends, family and co-workers and create a TEAM! Special prizes to the team with the most participants on race day!
- 5K Run/Walk – $20 through April 30; $25 April 30 – May 15; $30 May 16 – June 29; $35 race day.
- 5K Run/Walk Youth (ages 12 and under) – $10 through April 30; $15 April 30 – May 15; $20 May 16 – June 29; $25 race day.
- Kiddie Dash – $10 through June 15; $15 race day.